Calling on all male entrepreneurs, aspiring to be, or just men who want to become a more confident speaker, period.
- Do you have trouble speaking in front of an audience?
- Are you an introvert or behave like one when it comes to speaking in public?
- Are you comfortable having a one-on-one conversation with someone but freeze up if you’re asked to talk to a group?
Guys, you don't have to be “camera shy.” Become an anytime, everywhere confident and charismatic speaker-- at work and at play.
Did you know that this attitude and mindset about speaking in front of groups of people is more common among professionals than you realize? Statistically, it affects men and women equally. Over the past several weeks, I personally invited several men to speak to my female audiences about their trade as a business owner to tell how women can become successful in non-traditional career paths such as theirs.
How do you think they each responded? Here are a few responses.
- Oh no, I don’t speak in front of groups of people. I’m shy about that.
- No, I don’t do that. You can ask Bob; he’ll do it. (Now mind you, Bob isn’t even in the room, nor is Bob in the same career that we were discussing.)
- I don’t do public speaking. Ask my wife. She handles all that. She’ll do it. She doesn’t mind talking in front of people.
- No, I get nervous when I talk to more than three people, especially if I have to turn and face them. I guess it’s because everybody’s eyes are on you.
- I don’t know if I can do it. I can tell you everything about what I do when we’re talking like this in a conversation. But if I had to speak to a group of people, I would forget what I have to say.
- I guess I can. I don't normally have to speak to groups to market my business. I'll think about it. But I would have to plan it out.
Okay, guys, let me introduce myself. I’m a women’s empowerment speaker and coach. I offer speaking, training, and coaching solutions to empower women and girls to become their personal best in their career, business, and personal life. Confident Speaking is one of my specialties because it affects women and men the same.
Did you know that the fear of speaking in public is the #1 phobia? It can rob you of growing and soaring your business or career to new heights.
Wash those confident speaking woes away in 2017.
Men, you’re invited to a 1-hour complimentary empowerment coaching seminar just for you:
Confident Speaking – Just for Men
- When: Friday, February 7th at 12 noon – 1: 00 p.m.
- Where: Bridlewood Suites, 204 Muirs Chapel Road
- What you will learn: Learn Tips & Strategies to Wash Your Speaking Woes Away Now & Forever
Click Here to Claim Your Seat! Limited Seating. Sign up Today: http://www.patbfreeman.com/free-seminar-just-for-men/
You can also bring this talk to your group or have an Office Pep for your next meeting, Contact me: email@example.com
~ Pat B. Freeman, Empowerment Coach & Passion-to-Profits Expert
Helping turn your Inspiration-to-Action and your Passion-to-Profits!
Pat B. Freeman's Confident Speaking Solutions:
Public Speaking Persona Quiz – Learn your Type - only 1 question. It's FREE!
Confident Speaking Online Video Course – 3 Steps to Becoming a Confident and Engaging Speaker Learn simple, easy strategies to beat fears and gain confidence. An affordable way to build your communication skills. Lifetime access.
Confident Speaking Coaching - Group & Personal Coaching Available